- Home /
- Electric Steel C.R.G.O
1.Introduction of Electrical steel(Silicon steel)
Electrical steel is an iron alloy which may have from zero to 6.5% silicon (Si:5Fe). Commercial alloys usually have silicon content up to 3.2% Manganese and aluminum can be added up to 0.5%.
Electrical Steel is mainly divided into CRGO electrical steel and CRNGO electrical.CRNGO is less expensive than CRGO. It is used when cost is more important than efficiency and for applications where the direction of magnetic flux is not constant, as in electric motors and generators with moving parts.
It can be used when there is insufficient space to orient components to take advantage of the directional properties of grain-oriented electrical steel.
CRGO usually has a silicon level of 3% (Si:11Fe). It is processed in such a way that the optimal properties are developed in the rolling direction, due to a tight control of the crystal orientation relative to the sheet.
The magnetic flux density is increased by 30% in the coil rolling direction, although its magnetic saturation is decreased by 5%.Easy magnetization direction of CRGO electrical steel distribution along the rolling direction,the direction of rolling with high induction,excellent characteristics such as low iron loss and magnetostriction,while the magnetic domain refinement processing the technology,lower iron loss of performance,and are widely used in the transformers,reactors,inductor and large-scale generator iron core.
According to the different magnet preperty,CRGO is divided into HIB steel and regular CRGO.
2 Standard value of grade,density,Iron loss,magnetic,and stacking
The surface of GO electrical steel products is coated with a layer of inorganic insulating coat,which has the following excellent coating features:
1) High interlamination resistance- High interlamination resistance can ensure excellent interlaminar insulation.
2) Excellent punching preperty-Close combination of coat and substrate give rise to good adhesivencess which can prevent peeling of coating during processing.
3) High lamination factor-Surface coating is uniform and thin, so that the lamination factor is good.
4) Good heat resistance-the coat can withstand 800℃ annealing without damage.
5) Good corrosion resistance-the coat is incompatible with cooling oil,insulating oil,mechanical oil,Freon and anti-freezing oil,so it is immune from their corrosion.
6.Avaliable Size and Tolerance
7.Grade Comparison International